Last updated on 25 May, 2018
Please read this entire policy carefully. When registering an account, or using our website and services, you are agreeing to the practices described below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Revivme, a company registered in England , with registered company number 06537868, whose registered office is located at 11 Lyndhurst road ,Greenford ,UB69QR.
Pricavi adopting (‘GDPR’)
We have adopted the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) to ensure that we fully comply with the principles of national and international data protection laws. We have established the following data protection principles as our guidelines:
Your personal data will be collected and processed in a legal, fair, and transparent manner.
The personal data we collect serves an explicit and a legitimate purpose and will not be stored by us for any longer than is necessary.
Any personal data that we use will be adequate, up to date, and only limited to what is necessary for us and our partners to provide any of the offered services.
The personal data we have on file will be the correct, complete, and updated (if necessary) information that you have personally provided us with. Suitable steps will be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is either deleted, corrected, supplemented, or updated.
Your personal data will be treated as confidential, and will be kept secure by taking all suitable organisational and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access, illegal processing and distribution, as well as the accidental loss, modification, or destruction of your personal data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description, details of your household or business, details of any pets you may have and any information about you or your property revealed in photographs and/or video and/or audio recordings of you or your property and any persons or objects therewith which you provide to us or which the service provider takes or records before, during and/or after the provision of the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
– submit a booking enquiry through our website
– make a booking/order through our website, and during the service itself;
– complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our website
– complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
– send feedback to us via our website.
– respond to our marketing communications;
– correspond with us by telephone, post or email or via the instant chat function on our website (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
– report a problem with any of our Services.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit our website
– basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
– statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation website. Please note that this data does not identify any individual;
Here is what type of information you can access:
Up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, email, phone, address, communications and personalised advertising preferences); booking and enquiry history.
How we may use your information
We use the information that you give us:
– to manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by your service provider;
– to occasionally provide you with co-branded and joint offerings in the form of products or services;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Services;
– to give you the ability to interact with any service features on our website when you choose to do so, for instance with your online account and all of its features, our real-time chat service, our online booking system, and more;
– to notify you about any changes to our Terms or our Services, to communicate any information about your booking with you and to send you any account-related information and announcements;
– to ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
– to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if:
– you have consented to this; or
– the information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages); or
– after opting out (and/or unsubscribing) you continue to use our services; or
– where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our booking form or the contact details in paragraph Contact below.
Specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider who is allocated to provide services to you, for the purpose of providing those services. This information may include your name, address and contact details; the details about your property and the services you require, together with any relevant photographs you may have provided; the non-binding quote we have provided to you; and your payment details.
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
– to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our website, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
– to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features on the website, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you and to otherwise manage our relationship with our clients.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
Whenever you visit a website, your device downloads a number of small files called “cookies.” The cookies are widely used to make online services work and operate more efficiently, and to provide the owners of the websites with information regarding the user experience and efficiency of the websites. The cookies also let the website recognise your particular device, this means it can remember your preferences, you can navigate between pages more quickly, as well as do a number of other useful things.
Cookies serve many valuable purposes but you may wish to not allow them or to limit their use. Most browsers allow you the ability to manage the cookies in a way that suits you by changing the browser’s settings. The settings of your browser should give you the ability to disallow cookies from sites on site by site basis and to disallow cookies from sites that you do not trust. Please note that disabling cookies or other tracking technologies on our websites may diminish and/or disable some of the features or whole parts of our websites, and functionality may no longer work as intended.
If you’d like more detailed information about cookies, you can find everything you’ll need to know over at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The reasons that we use specific cookies depends on what they can do. We use:
Essential Website Cookies
They are usually only set in response to actions made by you such as a request for services, setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies but please remember that some parts of the site might not work without them.
Google Tag Manager
1-This cookie is associated with Google Tag Manager which we use to load scripts into our website pages.
This cookie is set by WordPress for performance optimization.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. They allow us to measure and improve the performance of our website by tracking traffic sources and counting the number of user visits. They also show us which pages are used the most and which the least, and give us an insight into how visitors use and interact with our website. We won’t know if you are visiting our website, nor be able to detect and fix any problems you may experience while browsing it, if these cookies are disabled.
Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.
You can opt-out of each cookie category, except Essentials cookies from Cookie Preferences Center.
Have in mind, that some of the website functionality could not work properly without cookies.
There are two different types of cookies in terms of the time they remain on your device, and we use them both:
This type of cookie remains on your device until they expire or you delete them, either manually or automatically. Please note that the expiration period for these cookies could vary from hours to unlimited time.
These only last for a single session. When you close your browser, they get deleted.
If you’re a user based in the European Union (E.U.) you can refuse to allow cookies to be placed on your device.
If you’re stuck, try consulting www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about all things cookie.
We may update our policy from time to time, in order to reflect the changes in technology, legislation, how we conduct and operate our business, or as otherwise necessary and appropriate. Whenever we make any changes we’ll always notify you and post a clear notice here if this changes the way we interact with your personal information. We’ll post details of even the smallest changes here in any case.
Where we store and process your information
By using our services, you are authorising us to process your information anywhere we or our partners do business.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure server in UK from Valdo69 LTD. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorised access and third parties.
However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our website and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise this right at any time by accessing the preference centre in your online account or by contacting us using the contact details in paragraph Contact us below.
The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights : to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntary. You can choose to browse some parts of the Revivme.’ websites without ever creating an account, purchasing a service or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as your account is active or for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you have more questions or you want to exercise any of your rights, contact our team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then review your request and get back to you within 30 days. You can also reach out to The Information Commissioner’s Office, who will be able to advise you on how to submit a complaint.
Links to third-party websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.
Fields with * are required